Security and GDPR
Trust and security
Data security and its access are fundamental premises in the uClockit® service.
We selected Google Cloud as a technological infrastructure partner in order provide our customers with a level of excellence in terms of data storage, application performance and information security.
GDPR compliance is an absolute priority for uClockit® and its customers. The GDPR aims to strengthen the protection of personal data in Europe and impacts the way we all do business. We’re sure you have a lot of questions and we’re here to help. uClockit®takes a customer-oriented approach to protection, control and compliance. We want to facilitate your journey to the GDPR.
What is the GDPR?
The GDPR, which came into force on 25 May 2018, replaced the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive.
The GDPR sets specific requirements for companies and organizations established in Europe or serving users in Europe. The GDPR:
- regulates how companies can collect, use and store personal data;
- increases accountability based on current documentation and reporting requirements;
- authorizes fines to companies that do not meet their requirements.
uClockit® and the GDPR
At uClockit® we lead initiatives that prioritize and increase the security and privacy of customers’ personal data. We want you, as a uClockit® customer, to feel safe when using our services in accordance with GDPR requirements. If you become a user, you can count on our help in your search for GDPR compliance, in the following ways:
- Committing ourselves, in our contracts, to comply with the GDPR in relation to the processing of the customer’s personal data in all uClockit® services;
- Offering more security features that can help you improve the protection of your most sensitive personal data
- Providing you with documentation and resources to assist you in assessing the privacy of our services
- Continuing to develop our capabilities as the regulatory landscape changes.